Calling undergraduate and graduate students from all majors.
Calling undergraduate and graduate students from all majors looking for hands-on experience with new use cases for emerging technologies and opportunities to build skills, make industry connections, connect to other students with similar interests, and explore use cases in diverse industries.
This Fall, there are opportunities for students to pursue personal interests, with additional resources and the opportunity to connect with industry mentors.
Options for individual and team exploration:
- Work Individually Explore a new use case for an emerging technology or a new application for an existing technology, or a personal idea.
- Join an Existing Team Work with an existing group of students on a project surrounding a new use case for an emerging technology or a new application for an existing technology.
- Create a Team Coordinate with other multidisciplinary students to create a new use case for an emerging technology or a new application for an existing technology, or a personal idea.
- Find New Team Members Connect with fresh talent to enhance an existing team centered around a project of your interest.
Students will have the opportunity to connect with industry industry leaders, entrepreneurs, subject matter experts, and industry professionals throughout your project exploration.
- September 27 Kickoff: Define work plans and learning outcomes in a virtual work session
RSVP for the Kickoff Session
- October 12-November 12: Take part in weekly work sessions and engage with mentors
- November 17: Opt to submit a presentation to be presented to an industry audience
General Goals for Showcase:
The Showcase is a great opportunity to share what you’ve learned, sharpen your presentation skills, and have skills and experience to add to your resume. Students who present will be entered in to win a $250 prize for the best presentation.
- Describe the problem to solve, idea, or a technology you want to learn more about
- Provide backgrounding and research
- Describe what you experimented with
- Share what you learned
- Identify potential expansion opportunities and use cases