Explore and Experiment with
Located in the heart of the Town Center at the Wisconsin Institute for Discovery (WID), the Emerging Tech Hub is designed to help students learn about the potential for real-world applications for new technologies and for companies to de-risk R&D, develop talent, and to explore and experiment with cutting-edge tech.
Industry Partnerships: How Companies Can Benefit from Engaging with the Emerging Tech Hub
Engagement & Learning
Weekly Tech Nights
Industry Learning and Work Sessions
Summits and Round-tables
Hands-on Demo Stations and Showcases
Brand Visibility & Affinity
Interactive Real Estate and Brand Visibility
Presence at the Wisconsin Science Festival, Startup Week, and other WID
Join Our Member Network
- Keep an eye on the horizon of rapidly changing technologies
- Take advantage of a turnkey resource to simplify multi-disciplinary collaboration
- Benefit from experiential learning and insights from students, startups, other companies, and subject matter experts
- De-risk exploration and experimentation with cutting-edge technologies by tapping resources in an “external lab” setting
Explore other ways to engage
We can also customize a program that best meets your needs:
- Host a demo station in the Hub
- Host office hours in the Hub
- Own interactive real estate and ongoing brand presence in the Hub
- Provide equipment and knowledge/expertise to teams and projects
- Define consulting or other projects with selected university talent and other ecosystem players
- Define workshops or boot camps relevant to your organization
- Host a corporate retreat in the Hub with expert content presentations and facilitation
To learn more about these opportunities contact email@example.com or come to the April 2020 HyperX Student Showcase , an expo-style event showcasing projects students have been working on in VR, AR, AI, predictive analytics, mobile apps, and IoT.
The Emerging Tech Hub: The power of a unique partnership
Hyper Innovation is an Innovation-as-a-Service agency that creates new competitive advantage for global brands through strategic insights to focus and prioritize new opportunities, rapid test and learn experiments to identify applications for emerging tech, and process for informing build/buy/partner decisions.
The Wisconsin Institute for Discovery (WID) is the central hub for multi-disciplinary research, collaboration and innovation at the University of Wisconsin – Madison. Located in the heart of a world-class campus and with nearly 50,000 visitors each month, WID provides a unique opportunity for university-industry partnerships.
Emerging Tech Hub Leadership
CEO, Hyper Innovation
UW-Madison faculty and
Wisconsin Institute for Discovery researcher